Find out what a growing army of Basketball fans are finding out…that Hank Hammers Hoops! Many fans know me as a handicapper/commentator, alongside Chris Berman at ESPN’s Sports Center, where he called me “The Hammer” because I kept nailing down winners.
Last year in the Conference Tournaments I built bankroll for the big dance for the 3rd consecutive year. These games can trip up the average bettor, because the small conferences have a completely different dynamic than the majors, and I ride those variances to the bank
AFTER WINNING IN THE CONFERENCE TOURNAMENTS…
GET RICH ON BRACKETOLOGY!
- Post-season tournament teams are from different conferences, and have usually not played common opponents. Vegas can’t make good numbers. They’re guessing!
- PLUS, their lines are even MORE inaccurate because certain teams have bigger fan bases that bet more dollars. Vegas HAS to hike the line to protect itself.
- That’s when I jump in and drop the hammer! I know which top seeds are going to romp and stomp…know which difference-makers can take over a game. I also track those Cinderellas that can shock a Big Name right out of the Dance!
Last Year’s NCAA Tournament – 27-17 overall (61.4%)
• Started 6-3 opening Thursday, with 3 wins outright upsets
• 6-4 in the Sweet 16, and 3-1 in the Elite 8
• 3-0 in the Final Four winning both sides and my NCAA Total of the Year
HERE’S THE DEAL…
If you want some MAD MONEY for March Madness…the winning starts the day you sign up, and after we finish another stellar regular season (with my top plays winning at 61.6%), we head into the Conference Tournaments from March 3-15 and then the NCAA’s beginning with the First Four March 17 & 18, right through the Championship on April 6th
PLUS: on NCAA “off-nights” we’ll play the “other” Tournaments: the NIT, CBI and CIT!